Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Getting Old and Slow

Back in the day, if I could find the time, I could knock out a batch of 20 to 30 figures in a couple of days.


I've got a batch of 50 dwarf Zulu, who will end up being Halflings by the way, that I started today. I was figuring on finishing 12 a day, leaving the two command figures for a later time.

Well first the beige went on all twelve.

Then the ivory on six of them.

Now I am going to do them in batches of six, which will double the time it will take to complete them.

But I may not do any more with them today.

Feeling tired already.

Sheesh : )

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of figures to paint at once, I think I would have popped a few blood vessels, best to keep them to your 6 at a time, me thinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so Ray!

    Well had a nap,and out of time for painting now.

    Fresh start on the reduced workload tomorrow I hope : )

    ReplyDelete